So tender and flaky you’ll be tempted to eat the whole plate. You must have them with real butter.
Magnificent hydrangeas grown without the use of synthetic chemicals and pesticides.
There are many topics I’d like to cover in this blog while I’m learning how to blog. Here are just a few to begin with;
- Creating a stress free garden using methods that were in use long before organic became a descriptor for gardening.
- A month to month guide to growing & gardening
- Sharing my experience, knowledge, thoughts, ideas, observations, and information.
- A place to share your experiences.
- Landscape Design
- Interior Design
- Natural home care
- My love for all things French.
That’s probably enough to get started. Now, to figure out how to use wordpress well!
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.